Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Best in the West



Overtime acts as the light at the end of the tunnel. Hope...hope for a better day.

You know a day called Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals.

via NBA Instagram
Well Overtime failed me Saturday night. It was just a double embarrassment that the Thunder and our MVP fell behind in such a crucial game and couldn't get it together even with a second chance. 

Break out the Heat fan repellant! 

Of course Russell Westbrook was a target for bashing. He saved our behinds for most of the game! Like most games! 

Without him things would have been much worst. If you guys wanna trash talk, it's only allowed if your discussing these pants! 
via NBA Instagram


I love Westbrook. I support Westbrook. I do not support those pants!

Sorry Russ. I got your back otherwise. Promise.


Thank God someone prospered from an Overtime. The Kings have defeated the defending champs, and are Stanley Cup bound! Guess I get to celebrate a Western Conference Champ victory after all..

via LA Kings Instagram


After Saturday night's Thunder defeat and my newfound interest in hockey; I'm in for another dose of Playoff anxiety. I don't think I'll be watching any basketball for awhile. Let the best team win on someone else's watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment