Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Poking the BEAST



When I say Beast I'm referring to Lebron.


via NBA Instagram
 How many times do we have to go through this cycle?

The Heat are overrated. The Heat will 3peat. The Heat suck, oh no they're good again.

It's always after a controversial play by Mr.James.

We trash talk, make jokes and then his next game...
He destroys the opposing team as well as any confidence you had in the thought that he isn't as good as they say!

I've learned my lesson a long time ago. I took no parts in "Lebroning". Even though the cramping Lebron memes are pretty hilar!

via CBS Boston
via Instagram

via Twitter

 
via Elite Daily

Watch the endless flops here!
 http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/lebron-james-lebroning-meme

Tell me you didn't know Sunday "Lebroning" would actually mean this.


via NBA Instagram

We could of atleast got the series 2-0 since they were in San Antonio but nooo you fools poke the bear before a game in the Spurs' house.

When they have to go to Miami !

You Lebron haters are soOo smart! NOT!

Ugh.

Enough about the bear, let's talk Birds.

Oh Manny!

via SB Nation

Orioles Manny Machado gets angry during Game 2 against the A's and throws his bat igniting some much needed excitement into this game.

Haha. Baseball is tough watching on TV!

Anyway...

He's is trying to appeal his suspension over the incident. I think there's more where that came from. Every Manny I've ever known is a firecracker.

I'm watching Hockey waiting for this kind of action and I should be watching Baseball.

Shot out to the Kings by the way. One more to go!! I think LA is due another Stanley Cup!

via LA Kings Instagram


#GoKingsGo

No comments:

Post a Comment