Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blood, Sweat & Basketball



Serge Ibaka back from his calf injury served as the surge we needed! We meaning the Thunder! 
via NBA Instagram


And while we're talking Ibaka. His style is developing into something I can't get enough of! I think he's my fave NBA Fashionisto at the moment. 

via NBA Instagram


God we've really got to come up with a better word for stylish men !

Fisher was bloody after a blow to the head. 6 stitches. Argh.


 My apologies in advance if I'm being insensitive but this may be a bit minor in relation to my anxiety.  I'm still very concerned about Ibaka's calf. Get well soon guys! Preferably before 6pm Pacific Standard Time.


While we were all sweating around the second quater with the back & fourth shift in the lead .

Spurs ... Thunder... Thunder... Spurs...

I couldn't help but notice the sweat pouring off of Russell! 
I promise to make this PG! ;)


Passionate and vocal as always, giving it all he has. Let's all relive that 3-point shot that stole Ginobili's thunder! 

Thunder is definitely the wrong word here. Ginobili's shine...
 http://youtu.be/yvTGnNQVQZA

The Thunder played Thunder basketball on Sunday! I couldn't be more thrilled for this comeback in a series that seemed nonexistent for a minute. But they're bacccckkkk!

 Who's watching tonight? Ooo pick me!
 Let's get another win at home! OKC! OKC!

No comments:

Post a Comment