Tuesday, April 22, 2014

NBA Playoffs: LA vs.The Bay

Wondering what Downtown LA looked like yesterday? There were patches of red & blue everywhere. Honestly I'm surprised. When I first moved here, you'd be lucky if you saw anything other than pools of purple and gold.

The Clippers have a LA fan base? Really? Since when?

Oh that's right! They're winning & the Lakers became the unthinkable...




Well what do you know...another classic showdown; "LA vs.The Bay"

via NBA


Mac Dre, Too Short, E-40, Tupac

YG, Nipsey Hussle, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg

Excuse me... Snoop Lion


Music, Slang, Fashion... It's all debated.

We've got ourselves a simple measurable tie breaker.



Sidebar...

via Instagram

I can't talk Clippers and not mention Blake Griffin's attire this past weekend. Although the Clipps couldn't open with a win, Blake opened the playoffs with much style.

This Club Monaco meets Tom Ford look may not put points on the board but he certainly scored points with me!

Great win for the Clippers in Game 2. Who's taking this series? I have my pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment