Thursday, April 24, 2014

Flights & Frienemies...All in the name of FOOTBALL



I'm sure you all have looked over your favorite team's game schedule.

Maybe you printed it out and it's now hanging on your wall...

Already know the games you absolutely can't wait for?

So what if it dropped just last night! I know that you know because so do I!





Let's talk my faves...

Baltimore Ravens!!

Before I begin... There will be NO Patriots/Ravens match-up this season.

I guess I could use a break from my utter annoyance with Tom Brady and company...

I may be able to revitalize some friendships in light of this "break"....

When Marlon Brown and I got to chat; (late in the convo) I couldn't help but share my disappointment with that Week 16 Pats game.

Yea I'm one of those fans....

(Me @ M&T Bank Stadium after that horrible loss)


 So so depressing.....



Three back to back division games to open the season is pretty shocking.

If our season starts anything like last year... We're in trouble!

No need to dwell on that nonsense.



2 seasons ago, we opened against the Bengals.
 DESTROYED them & went on to win the Super Bowl !

Friendly Reminder

I'd love a repeat! 






Okay okay... I'll stop being one of those fans who live in the past...



Let's talk the current SB Champs Seattle Seahawks....

Seahawks open the season hosting the Greenbay packers.


Even more exciting we get to witness a Seahawks/Broncos rematch Week 3!

Oh please let the football Gods allow another Bronco demise... 

via NFL Rush


Speaking of Peyton.. He opens his season revisiting old territory against Andrew Luck and the team he use to lead.

                                                          #ThrowbackThursday
via Sports Illustrated

Ahhh... Classic case of the ex.


So now we plan trips, trash talk with our "friends" on the opposing team. We build over 4 months of expectations for our fave games!

SoOo ready for some Football !!


No comments:

Post a Comment