Friday, April 18, 2014

Fan Torture

Multi-billion dollar TV providers can't seem to come to an agreement regarding profits from Dodger game airtime. 

Cable providers decline to air the highly anticipated Dodgers channel operated by Time Warner.

Where does this leave the die hard fans?

via Facebook
Classic case of forget about the little people; they can wait.

Dodger fans are outraged and began to boycott because they can't live without their Dodgers.

While this is probably good for ticket sales, there's still a large number of fans who are missing games.

My deepest condolences to Dodger Nation...

I couldn't imagine not being able to watch my Ravens play. I promise there would be hell to pay!

But this isn't about me, it's about Dodger Nation. Sorry guys, what a bummer!

Maybe you guys should get angry at the organization for selling your beloved games solely to Time Warner in the first place!



                                   




via Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment