Monday, May 5, 2014

These Fans ain't Loyal...



Now I know you all read that in Chris Brown's voice... 


Thanks to Breezy and company, loyalty is a popular topic right now. So of course I got to thinking about Loyalty and Sports..

The fan who supports whomever is winning...

The fan who likes the team because they hear their name a lot...

Or the "fan" that just cheers for your rival just to piss you off.

There's nothing I hate more than a bandwagon fan!

Especially in football. It's just not respectable.



Sooo... I ran into a problem...

Basketball is a bit tricky...

Being the loyal fan I am; I'd like to pledge my loyalty and stick it out.

But I found myself with two teams. The Bulls and OKC. Very proud of both teams accomplishments.













Okay. Two teams not bad, one west one east.

Then there were the Clippers. After moving to LA and witnessing their lack of support because of the Lakers, I immediately adopted them! 

via NBA Instagram


The Clippers and OKC begin the showdown tonight ! I know who I want to win but is that fair when I'm a fan of the other ?

Now if the other team pulls the upset; I'd totally be happy for them.

Someone told me "That's it! Choose enough teams and someone will win."

This is an horrible concept!

 Looks like I need another playlist! 

The breakup/I'm parting w/my favorite team playlist.

The Ravens are my only NFL team and that's how it will always be. This basketball behavior I display is completely out of character!

No comments:

Post a Comment