Wednesday, May 14, 2014

If the suit fits...



As usual the Draft is the most exciting event in May for us football fanatics. This particular draft, I awaited my team's picks, our rivals' picks and the fashion!

Ummm.... What a disappointment!

Black, grey or blue standard suit. Boring!

Not that classic looks aren't good. They're great! Just don't look like you're going to church on, I don't know...Easter Sunday.. 

I may be the only person who cares about this during the draft...Oh well...



 Some of last week's best looks.... 
 
Classic, Simple, and Stylish. KD nailed it!

 Congrats to the MVP! Talented, genuine, stylish....

I'm sure alot of us ladies are wondering where our KD is...

Next.

 Now if you know me, I am not trying to lend Lebron any compliments outside of being ARGUABLY the best player in the NBA. 

Anyway, Lebron and D.Wade serve us up great fashion as usual with these business casual looks. I love guys in prints and Lebron's jacket throws a bit of style to his casual look.

D.Wade... Varsity style jacket with a bow tie...I like. Preppy meets star athlete!


Ibaka isn't afraid of color and you shouldn't be either! It's Spring. Well done dude. Now finish the Clippers!

Yes... I know... I know. I'm a horrible "fan".

via NBA Instagram


This look is on the fancier side but I couldn't pass it by. We've seen many Met Ball looks but oh Carmelo.

One of my fave celebrity couples...

We all know LaLa is a looker but Melo cleans up nice. He could easily be a habitual Opera goer in this look. Haha

via Instagram


Guess as far as fashion in sports goes Basketball players take the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment