Sunday, February 8, 2015

NFL Sunday's Filler

This is the first Sunday since September, that we aren't watching Football.

via DailyNews


Filler anyone?

I got to thinking. Well it is Black History Month and we often see so much of our honorable leaders from the past. How about we touch on some of the positive results of their fearless fight and dedication.

via NAACP


I remember in elementary school, there was an award inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.; "Content of Character" award. I received the award in 5th grade and I remember realizing how important it was to be a stand-up guy. Girl in my case.

The entire month of February, I will dedicate a post to a sports role model who makes the most of the opportunities we may not have, if it wasn't for the people who came before us.

Check in every Tuesday and Thursday of this month to see who I'm honoring with my own "Content of Character" award.

Follow me on Instagram : BlushandBlitz

No comments:

Post a Comment