Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It's time...



The wait is over. Well almost over. Super freaking close!!

NFL Kickoff!!

Yes ladies and gents. The moment we've all been waiting for.

I've found myself trying to sit through an entire Baseball game day after day... 
via SFGate


Which is the equivalent to the length of 2 Sunday services at a Baptist church!

Being way too concerned with Gabby and D.Wade as if I know them...

But they're officially Mr. and Mrs. Wade. Soo exciting.! Congrats. 

via Instagram

Of course their guest-list included some of our fave sports-related couples.
 Looking amazing as usual. Women in all white, men in all black. Love the concept! 
via Instagram


Fiba. Well with D.Rose the center of every Fiba mention, I'm not complaining.

via NBA Instagram

But.... Football is back! These games mean something. All your team's preseason tweaks, makeovers, and scandal recovery is proven on the turf.

While you probably just envisioned your team being the epitome of greatness....

I came across these articles on Deadspin. "Why your team sucks". Oh check it out! I'm sure your team is there.

Mine was. SHOCKER!!

My purple blood boiled reading that nonsense. But- I'm even more fired up for us to prove ourselves on the field.

No I won't be suiting up or calling any plays Sunday but US!



via Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment