Saturday, April 5, 2014

Players Only Love You When They're Playing...




via Fox Sports

Honestly, this has been a pretty rough week for me. I'm going through a breakup... I got to thinking...

I'm living the life of a free agent.

There's talk about your release before you are actually released. No security, no stability, you have no idea what your future holds. Your organization takes some time and space to weigh their future with or without you.

You just wait...

To actually be released. To be picked up by another team so you can continue the dream. I'm sure Desean Jackson love or loved the Eagles, and Brandon Spikes loves the Patriots; okay maybe not. 



via Facebook

Or let's talk about Boldin still doubling back for Raven related activities. I mean they have a history. I think he may not be completely over it. 


via Instagram

Now they're holding down another team, receiving love and support from another team. I'm totally a free agent, except I'm not waiting and I'm not trading teams. I'll continue the dream as a free agent.

As Stevie Nicks says "Players only love you when they're playing.."



Top 10 Breakup/My Favorite Player Left My Team Songs

10. Keyshia Cole - I Remember 

9. Wale - The Breakup Song

8. Jay Z - Song Cry

7. Neyo - So Sick

6. Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something 

5. J Cole - Power Trip

4. Drake - Marvin's Room


3. Adele - Rolling in the Deep


2. Bow Wow - Outta My System

1. Jhene Aiko - The Worst




1 comment: