Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sports & Fashion are ONE.

Westbrook plays through his surgically repaired knee contributing 23 points to last night's Thunder vs Mavericks game. I feel like a slacker. I am not listed on anyone's injury list and I skipped the gym today. Well everyday so far this week....

Needless to say, I'm inspired. Not only is he a fashion inspiration but a lifestyle inspiration. I know everyone is very opinionated when it comes to this basketball star's fashion sense but I'm a fan! Front row at NY Fashion Week with Anna Wintour, first athlete to make the cover of Flaunt, I think you guys fail to see the bigger picture. Fashion is art. Here are a few of my favorite Russ looks.

via Flaunt Magazine
via VMan Magazine (Photography by Amy Troost) 
via Pinterest
via Tumblr


Bey performs in Tom Ford's Sequined Jersey dress! I'm a fan. I love it. A jersey that sparkles and can be worn as a dress? What more could a girl want? A friend suggested I may be a bit bias. Ehhh...Nah
via Facebook (Photograpy by Robin Harper)
Sports & Fashion are one. In my world anyway...

#Sports #Fashion #Beyonce #TomFord #RussellWestbrook #Thunder #WhyNot #Donthateonthebrodie

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12012317/?claim=vdfypk8djqk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment