Monday, March 17, 2014

Marlon Brown visits RavensNation **LA Edition

I found my home away from home. Being the die hard Ravens fan I am, I just had to attend. The Parlor on Melrose, a.k.a “West Wing” (the West Coast RavensNation), threw a Meet & Greet on Saturday.

Compared to the Los Angeles population, our purple pride is just a speckle but he graced us with his presence anyway. Okay, there is a ton of purple. Thanks to the “Lake Show” but that's not what I need. I need Baltimore bred, Ray Lewis inspired, get hyped when u hear “caw” kind of purple pride!

There were purple jerseys everywhere, well wishes for the season and even Orioles Opening Day party invites!

Great way to start my blog, I thought. This blog is for football fanatics like myself. So if your still following your team during off season, making plans to meet and greet your favorite players, We're on the same page!

Okay back to March Madness.......







1 comment: